Master of Business Administration
The Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership offers an online MBA which can be completed in 12 months. The online MBA enables personal and professional transformation that prepares you for challenges in any functional area-anywhere in the world. Focusing on values-based decision making, you will study the issues that matter, and gain leadership skills while immersed in real-world challenges.
With an MBA, in addition to seeking personal growth and career advancement, you will be equipped with the tools to influence an organization, by contributing and building at a greater level than ever before.
The MBA is accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Student Learning Outcomes
Furthering the mission to develop business professionals and entrepreneurs, graduates of the MBA program will acquire the skills described in the following outcomes:
- Students apply a strategic decision making process as managers and leaders.
- Students analyze change management in organizations.
- Students illustrate professional competencies in the following areas: 1) accounting, 2) finance, 3) law, 4) quantitative methods, 5) economics, 6) marketing, 7) management, 8) organizational development 9) human resource management
- Students apply Franciscan values and ethics in business.
- Students work effectively in teams and lead teams.
The Master of Business Administration requires 36 credit hours.
Program of Studies
- 36 Business Core hours: ACCT 515, BUS 551, BUS 555, BUS 575, ECON 565, BUS 580, BUS 631, BUS 639, BUS 670, BUS 680, BUS 688, BUS 690
Applicants to the MBA program must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution*
- Possess a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- If the cumulative GPA is below 2.75 with less than five years professional work experience the applicant must take the GMAT and submit scores to the University for Review.
To apply for the Online MBA, students must:
- Submit online application for admission
- Submit official bachelor or higher degree granting transcript
- Submit a letter expressing professional goals in pursuing the degree
- Submit a current resume
* Applicants possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher from a non-regionally accredited institution, may take the GMAT for admission consideration. Scores of 500 or above are required for admission.