Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership
The Keith Busse School of Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership offers four graduate programs (MBA, MBA in Sustainability, MHA, and MOL) in an online format. The online environment enables personal and professional transformation that prepares graduates for challenges in any functional area-anywhere in the world. Focusing on values-based decision making, students study the issues that matter, and gain leadership skills while immersed in real-world challenges.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Online
- Master of Business Administration in Sustainability Online
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) Online
- Master of Business Administration to Master of HealthCare Administration Completion Program Track Online
- Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL) Online
The MBA is accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).